NEW Channel!
Z-Factor Gaming
So, this post is about a couple months overdue, and the truth is I (Z Factor)
have been pretty busy getting this new channel up and running along with life on top of that, and also...I know not a lot of people even read this blog to begin with, so I kinda just gave up on writing new posts. But, for whatever reason, today I decided to put up a quick update!
have been pretty busy getting this new channel up and running along with life on top of that, and also...I know not a lot of people even read this blog to begin with, so I kinda just gave up on writing new posts. But, for whatever reason, today I decided to put up a quick update!
Yes! There is a new channel brought to you by the same crew as Z-Factor Studios. And no, there will not be a separate blog for that channel.
The new channel, which is still a little baby channel, has like five subscribers right now and I fear it's not gonna take off at all. But we can still hope, right? Anyway, it's about gaming. Just..like..the name..Z-Factor Gaming. It's basically a channel all about how bad of a gamer I am. Well, kinda. I love video-games and find them incredibly fascinating, but I am also not a good gamer by any means. Yet, I get very immersed, and my reactions are...dramatic to say the least.
The videos on the channel are meant to be entertaining, hopefully funny, and filled with commentary from myself and my co-host, Chicken Fried Rice, who also has his own gaming channel. We also want to do co-labs with some other channels like TheBigZilla17 Gaming, and have other co-hosts from time to time as well, depending on the games we play.
This is meant to be a fun and exciting new side to the Z-Factor team, and we hope you'll join us and support the baby channel by subscribing and watching our videos. Even if you don't like videogames or know anything about them, I think you can ride the journey along with me as I scream and panic my way through it all.
So far we have quite a few videos uploaded, please check them out! Thanks, and keep supporting our channels.
-Z Factor
Oh! Before I forget, here's the link to the channel! :D
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE7GYtv6qU2L94gGxNSwVCw?view_as=subscriber




No comments:
Post a Comment