Subscriber Update
So after examining both the YouTube channels, we have 55 subscribers on Z-Factor Studios...a decrease from around 59 last time I saw it. YouTube will usually "unsubscribe" a person from a channel if they aren't active on YouTube so there's a possibility some subscribers have been diminished because of this.
Still...probably a reason why there's no growth there is because I haven't made a published video there for five months. That will hopefully change soon.
As for the gaming channel, we have gotten one new subscriber giving us a grand total of 11. It's good to see an increase, even if it feels like a small one. The views are up on this channel due to the two recent videos I've made, which is good, but time will tell how constant and continuous the growth will become.
If you aren't or haven't subscribed to our channels, you really should! Not only will you get informed on our next video's that get published but it will also be a moral support and boost to us here at the studio who want to reach a goal of 100 subscribers on the ZFS channel. I have no expectations for ZFG, it's okay if just a few friends watch me play things like Minecraft. Still, getting 100 subscribers for our short film channel would be huge for us. So please make sure you're subscribed to get in on all the updates!
-Z Factor

No comments:
Post a Comment